Sorry for the crappy lighting and fit on the dress form, but prom!Aya’s almost done! All that’s left is the bodice lining and boning (gotta order that stuff).
I underlined the dress itself with white lining material to keep it from being see-through, then lined the skirt with green satin (the bodice will get white). For the Green Lantern symbol I used the freezer paper method (which I’ll need to tweak for next time) and layer after layer of white fabric paint. For the green circles I used the same green as the skirt lining, then used a quilting method to attach them to the bodice and sleeve puff thingies before blanket stitching them down for good.