So, this keyblade is finally almost done. But the thing is, I had to remake the heart pieces, as the ones I made before were way too big and bulky, and I did not like how they looked. So I made a new set of heart pieces, this time with foam board and craft foam around the edges. They honestly look a lot better and way more accurate.
Now all I have to do is add the bottom pieces. I had those made before as well but they were not made with sturdy enough material and parts kept coming apart, so I will have to redo that, and I plan to use foam board for that as well.
But other than that, this is almost completed.