BlazBlue - Ragna's Blood Sword (COMPLETE)

BlazBlue - Ragna's Blood Sword (COMPLETE)
@moonlit-sky

99% foamboard, remaining 1% is clay.

Character
Ragna The BloodEdge
Series
Blazblue
Album
Props, in progress stuff
Views
541
Uploaded
7 years ago

Lurrdoc Really great quality bro. Looks great!