I originally was making this costume out of two-way stretch PVC, but after massive amounts of fail in getting it to lay right I remade the red dress out of spandex. It is a lovely material and makes the outfit a lot more comfortable then the PVC version. The circles on the sides were cut out and then I sewed an old pair of nylons on the inside of the circles to keep them from stretching too far. I used a bright yellow separating zipper in the front that funtions as my in and out... but I guess I don't really need it! Oh and the dress was patterned by me. And for the record that dress seriously does not work in real life unless you are tricky! The top was made out of white left over lyrca I used for my Sailor Moon outfits. I drew the circles on, and then used a small satin stitch around the line of the circle to keep the two layers together, and then I cut out the circle. Arm bands are made of two-way stretch PVC. Gloves were made from the same material as dress and were patterned by me. the bands on the gloves are strips of foam covered in the same red spandex as the gloves. The ankle band is yellow bias tape fused together on the end with heat and bond and tightens with the use of a snap. Shoes were painted and altered by me, but need to be re-done. Gun belt and holster were made out of marine vinyl and open and close with the use of velcro. This time I made the holster better and fits the gun nicely. Earring and necklace were made by me. Stockings were purchased. Wig is a Whisp in Black Cherry from Cosworx.