DescriptionFINALLY found the proper fabric for her. After that it only took a little over a week to get it all sewn up.
Skirt is modified from McCalls 5523 which is such a nice pattern I’m going to make another one for work.
Top is a heavily modified Simplicity 4789 E. Which I've used before because it has a lot of nice basic pieces you can work into other things.
The collar I hand sketched on paper, made a mock up, then cut it. To add all those angles I had to master the mitered corner. It’s pretty easy although easy to mess up too.
Original shoes are heels that were going to be used for Shana but weren’t. They killed my feet. Switched to some great reasonably comfy pumps the 2nd time. I added T-straps to them. Made bow and vinyl earrings.
The wig is from ebay and I tried to use the same bun making method I used on previous my Pluto wig but it wasn't having it. It was far too heat resistant to curl. So I opted to make it a braided bun since I didn't have access to wefts on short notice. It looks rather nice for not being completely accurate. I may change it. I may not.