How to Train Your Dragon 2
DescriptionLet the games begin: 6/2014, completed 10/1/2014 [I work so slowly ;__; ]
Materials and Description:
- Skulls and spikes: resin cast from originals made with Sculpey. Painted with metallic silver, weathered with black and olive craft paints, coated with Pledge floor polish.
- Pauldrons: Foamies, gesso, resin, backed by fabric and glue. Painted with metallic silver, weathered with black and olive craft paints, coated with Pledge floor polish.
- Skirt: Repaired a vintage rabbit fur coat that needed some TLC. Added some hidden pockets for wallet etc.
- Belt: Black Vinyl, attached with snaps
- Bag: Sherpa fabric, sized to hold cell phone!
- Boots: Faux fur covers, fox fur trim over Dawgs boots. Additional strap details made from faux suede
- Gloves: Sherpa fabric, doubled for bulk. Fox fur trim. Doubling the sherpa = doubling the warmth, oops for summer, yay for winter.
- Cape & Hood: Faux fur, sherpa lining, faux suede, fox fur trim.
- Shirt: Version 1 was jersey knit. VERSION 2 is a sweater knit fabric with more texture.
- Pants & kneepads: Jersey knit and faux suede backed with fleece for bulk.
- Wig: Epic Cosplay's Nyx wig in Butterscotch Blonde, styled with knots and braids.
- Axe: Insulation foam base, PVC pipe, faux suede and leather trim, faux fur detailing, 100% badass paintjerb
ShinobiXikyu Wow, awesome Astrid!
AshRudel Just amazing, simply amazing. It seems like you got ever detail down to the tiniest bit down perfect.
Maurishio-kun Could it be more perfect for you? You look exactly... Like her! :D