Neon Genesis Evangelion
DescriptionA pretty much last-minute costume that I decided to put together in order to be part of an amazing NGE group! With the exception of the wig, which I need to fix/change for possible future photoshoots, I'm very happy with the outcome.
- The skirt is made of polyester and is fully lined. I could actually imagine wearing the skirt outside of cosplay, if the hem weren't so short. xD Nonetheless, I really poured my heart into this piece of clothing and I believe it shows. I'm quite proud of the outcome!
- I dyed the fabric for the shirt. For Ritsuko's trademark zipper puller, I bought two rings of different size, combined them and replaced them with the original the zipper puller.
- The belt was purchased, and I already had the shoes in my closet.
- The brooch was constructed from wonderflex and painted with acrylic paints.
- The wig was purchased from Arda.
- In order not to run out of time, I bought the lab coat from a costume store and modified the pockets. It was a troublesome task, since the jacket is made of absolutely hideous, bad-quality polyester and started to fray the moment the scissors touched the fabric. x.x Not my best piece of work, but it worked for the purpose.
- The super-cheap reading glasses were purchased from a local store. Sadly, I can wear them only for a short amount of time since I wear strong contacts. xD
- The earrings were constructed from diamond-shaped pearls (painted) and craft store supplies. It's a shame that they don't really show in the photos, since they're my absolute favourite aspect of this costume!
Costume icon photo by Tomu.
There are no photos in this costume yet.