Diva

Blood+

@Japanimemusic

Description

You can see all progress pictures on my page. www.facebook.com/theofficialpageofamericannia
This dress took about three weeks to make. I started with the wings. I got the cardboard box my dress form came in and traced out the shape of the wings. I then got scrap pieces and pieced them on top the wings and covered it with a layer of duct tape. I then covered it with black fabric. The crown is made out of craft foam and the wing outlines were shaped out with florist wire and then I covered them in black fabric. The top dress I used an old McCall's pattern for and then I figured out where all the jagged edges should be by using my dress form. The bottom part is just a skirt that I gave a jagged hem. I just ditched the third layer inbetween because I ran out of time. Before I wear this again I'd like to take it in to be more figure flattering and add the bat wing clip in the back and redo my shoulder wings.

Photos

@Japanimemusic
Status
Views 375
Last Updated 6 years ago
Created 6 years ago
Series Blood+
Character Diva

Comments

There are no comments on this photo yet.