Diva

Blood+

@LuluHime

Description

This was just a quick cosplay I put together in about 9/10 hours of work. The only part I had troubles with was the sleeves. First time I ever did those puff sleeves with a straight sleeve attatched so it was a bit of a challenge.

The dress/bodice part was probably the easiest parts. I took the top part of SIMPLICITY #3673 and modified it to give the shape of the front piece.
I hand made all my bias tape/blue on the dress with some left over fabric I had laying around.

The skirt was a mock version of the same pattern I used for the top. However it is just two large rectangles sewen together and gathered instead of the darts it recommends. And I also made it longer.

I made it a bit of an Empress waist since that is the design I kinda liked and it looks better on me that way.

Photos

@LuluHime
Status
Views 497
Last Updated 5 years ago
Created 5 years ago
Series Blood+
Character Diva
Variant 1st White Gown

Comments

There are no comments on this photo yet.