fun foam armor, stretchy white material w/ gold satin appliqué, black leggings and boot covers over white heels.
The boot covers were hard, this was my first time doing them. I ended up having to sew them to my tights to get the tops to stop drooping in spite of the interfacing. I need to add the appliqué on the neckline and fix the armor. The paint under my arms started rubbing off throughout the day, and the model magic I used in the detailing cracked a little. All in all, I might just start from scratch again because after seeing it all together I think I kinda got the scaling wrong; it needs to be higher up on my neck and shorter, I think, to make up for the fact that I don't have legs that are 50% longer than my body. But this was also my first real armor attempt, and I had a lot of fun, so I wouldn't mind doing it again.
Sword is wooden, gold acrylic and silver spraypaint, a little leather on the handle. The scabbard is a wrapping paper tube covered in pleather, and the belt is the same fabric as the cape with a little interfacing and a cardboard and paper clay buckle. The cape needs to be redone too, I didn't get enough fabric and so it wasn't as long as it should have been. Plus the fabric could be a little more gray than blue, and the decoration on the corners isn't there because of time constraints.