DescriptionIt took 5 years, but we finally got our princess gowns completed!
Tons and tons of work went into this.
The fabric is some type of satin (possibly charmeuse) that I bought in the LA Fabric District at Michael Levine, Inc. years ago and the light blue is a silk chiffon that was bought at the same time.
I used two patterns and made many of my own modifications. McCall's M6075 (front and back) and Simplicity 4875 (top reference).
Fashion tape (I used Fashion Fix from Sally's Beauty Supply) was so amazingly helpful, because the top was not form fitted enough to sit flat with enough coverage.
The wig is a Michelle in Dark Blue from www.wigs-us.com via eBay.