DescriptionThis outfit is not considered "cosplay," but I'm not on LiveJournal, so I thought I'd share some photos here!
- The hair bow was found at a local accessory store. It was the perfect color!
- The blouse, neck tie, skirt, and detachable back bow were purchased directly from Innocent World. All of these pieces are part of the Agatte Set in "Chocolat."
- My regular Kidsyoyo petticoat didn't sit right under this skirt, so I purchased a Malco Modes A-Line petticoat (Zooey 580), which I absolutely LOVE. It's very soft and the shape is nice - perfect for lightweight skirts like this one!
- I wore the same style/color tights as my last Classic Lolita co-ord. I originally found them at Payless and picked up several pairs, knowing they would be an essential part of my wardrobe.
- The brown Bodyline shoes were purchased secondhand on Lace Market.
- I ordered the violin purse from Clobbaonline and use it on a regular basis. It's so fancy!
* BIG THANKS TO PIKKO FOR THE PHOTOGRAPHY *