Hello Cosplay.com members,
My name is Lex Sibul. I operate FOTOronto, a studio dedicated to events, weddings and portraits. This year we're setting up four photography studios at FanExpo to capture all of the costumed attendees. Two are partnered with ShelfLife, and two are run under our event department 'conARTISTS'.
We're looking to staff each booth with an enthusiastic trio that share the following skills:
- Working knowledge of Lightroom
- Sales experience, or highly personable with a knack for building rapport
- Ability to multi-task (shooting, editing, printing and selling)
- Minimum one year photography experience
The following aren't necessary, but are assets nonetheless.
- Full G Driver's licence
- Able to lift 45lbs (May be required to set-up and tear down)
- Able to troubleshoot technical issues (lighting, computer, camera)
- An interest in cosplay, anime, comics, videogames, or sci-fi.
We aim to provide you with an exciting work experience shooting creatively in a fast-paced, high-volume studio environment.
There are 12 openings available for the following dates (33.5 hours total):
- Thursday, August 28 - 2pm-9pm (7 hours)
- Friday, August 29 - 9:30am-7pm (9.5 hours)
- Saturday, August 30 - 9:30am-7pm (9.5 hours)
- Sunday, August 31 - 9:30am-5pm (7.5 hours)
Remuneration is hourly and based on experience and availability.
Examples of our work:
WARPAINTandUnicorns on 4 years ago