Anna's winter headpiece

Archived Thread
Our site is currently being changed over to the new version. Everything you see is currently in read-only mode. Additionally, the layout and UI will not be complete until all sections have been re-enabled, so please ignore any layout issues (or bland-ness) at this time.
#1 GirlWhoMadeIt on 5 years ago

I am trying to gather materials & patterns to begin the Winter Traveling outfit for Anna from Frozen. I found a good pattern for her cape, but cannot figure out what that headpiece thing is called so I can find a pattern to make one or buy an unfinished/similar one to alter to make work. Its not a full hat- it just goes around the back of her head and covers her ears, and it's not attached to the cape.

Anyway, if anyone knows what that is called, or has made this and has some suggestions, I appreciate it!

Thanks! Here is a picture.